Saturday, November 19, 2005

Spadra- The Place For Breakfast On Weekends


Now I was satifsfied with Spadra's food AND customer service. Spadra is an Italian restaurant that serves breakfast on the weekends from 7am-2pm. The bathrooms were clean and the restaurant is spacious and has ceiling windows to let the bright sunshine stream in on a cloudless day. Wonderful. All the waitstaff were friendly and happy to be there. No frowns or growls because I preferred strawberry over blackberry jam . It was absolutely a delight to be there. You gotta eat here. The food took a little while to arrive...but I'm sure it's because the chef was preparing the food with love and care.(wink wink). While my husband and I waited for our orders. Our nice
waitress named Nicole brought us two homemade blueberry danishes. Isn't that sweet ? I ordered the Wildmushroom Crepe w/ wild mushroom sauce and lemme tell ya it was absolutely scrumptious ! Doesn't it look delicious.

Just as my husband was about to stick his fork into his Italian omelette I swiped his plate, whipped out my digital camera, and took snap shots of his Italian omelette with meatballs and marinera sauce. Yeah, I caught him off guard with knife and fork suspended in mid air. But he


knows me. I asked for some ketchup and the waitress brought over a brand new FULL bottle of ketchup. Not a quarter full or half full but a brand new bottle. There's no doubt that this staff cares about their customers. Not once did I have to raise my index finger for a coffee refill. Oh yeah, one more thing, Spadra has an impressive collection by the entrance too.

Spadra is located in Fullerton, CA 136 E Commonwealth Ave. near Harbor Blvd. Their breakfast prices are reasonable, anywhere from $5 to $8 and the prices for dinner are a bit higher.
Reservations are recommended for a party of 6 or more. call for more information 714.447.0775 or visit the website http://www.spadraristorante.com
Muah !

No comments: