Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sassafraz ( Toronto, Ontario Canada)


A really nice upscale restaurant. Located in the Yorksville area of Toronto. To me it was like the Beverly Hills of Toronto. Sassafraz is large and roomy with candlelight and jazz playing in the background. There's signed photographs of celebrities on the walls , like Robert Deniro, Michael Douglas, John Cusak, and Robert Conrad. Our waiter recited a rhythmic monologue of wine and dinner specials. I was tempted to snap my fingers with his recitation. The appetizers were a piece of artwork as well as the entrees. I ordered the Sassafraz Signature. The Sassafraz Signature consisted of smoked salmon covered in purple crusted rice, lemon cous cous, grilled vegetables and adobo beurve blanc sauce. Hmmm. Hmmm. I highly recommend this one. Visit their website for more infor mation http://www.sassafraz.ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.