Saturday, November 05, 2005

Brownstone Bistro In Toronto (Where It All Began)














Brownstone Bistro proved to be a very popular place to socialize and dine. I frequented the artsy style restaurant during my stay in Toronto. Their hot chocolate saved me from Toronto's artic breath in November 2000. I didn't know that cities could get that biting cold, until I visited Toronto. I was literally clueless of how cold the weather could get for our neighbors of the North. Many of the locals assured me that I hadn't felt nothing yet !! Brownstone serves breaksfast, lunch, and dinner. And of course for breakfast one can sample the authentic maple syrup with pancakes or waffles in a mini glass decanter. The entrees are reasonably priced and the food is good. A variety of music is played in the background, anything from traditional Cuban music to Swing. The walls are decorated with chips of colorful tile and oil paintings from local artists. I highly recommend the smoked salmon fussilli and mango sangria for lunch or dinner. Brownstone Bistro is located on 601 Yonge St. Sun -Thurs 10am-11pm and Fri-Sat 10am-12am for more info 416.920.0607

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.