Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Get Your Cleavage Out Of My Soup !


This restaurant has since closed and is now a gay bar here in Long Beach. However, when it was in operation a few years ago, my partner and I had a taste for some soul food. So we decided to give this local joint called "The Golden Frog" a try. We walked in, the ambiance is dim, nice blues music playing in the background. We were "pointed" a seat and so we sat. Now, I noticed that there was no silverware on the tables. It was dinner time but the tables weren't set. So this busty waitress comes over and takes our order. She still hasn't noticed that we don't have any silverware. So when the waitress finally brought over our plates I told her about the missing silverware. When she returned to place the silverware on our table, she does this catty like stretch and leans over so close to my partner's face, that she might as well have just shoved his face in between her
breasts ! I mean hey, the only breasts that his face belongs in OUR MINE ok ? There goes HER tip. I mean she's lucky I don't have a hair trigger temper because if I did....believe me there would have been collard greens, yams and chicken flyin' all over the place. Anyhow, it was so obvious it was funny. We couldn't help but laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee! How odd! She needs to wear a scarf when she's reaching across men who've got sweethearts with them!