Saturday, November 18, 2006

Turning "The Poetic Coffee" into Bultitos


Did I tell ya'll my latest project ? It's marketing organic Honduran Coffee! So Honduras here I come! I'll use any xcuse to travel. But they're always good xcuses. So don't be a HATER! I definitely will be visiting Honduras in 2007.
I'm actually having a blast as I brainstorm on how to get the word out about the coffee"DIY" style. Since it's not in the budget to hire an advertising or marketing agency. I'll utilize my "DIY" skills to get the word out. My partners and I agreed upon referring to the coffee as "The Poetic Coffee." Between all the crafty supplies that I possess and a few trips to Michael's and Walmart. I came up with this cool idea to package the coffee into these tiny bundles (los bultitos). The reception has been great. Customers think they're really cute too. So stay tuned.

No comments: