Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Cover Blown ! My vampire status revealed !


As I waited for my friend to cook me breakfast @ her coffee shop I sipped on a cup of coffee and surfed the net. As she cooked I noticed my eyes were a bit irritated but I overlooked it. She handed her friend and I a plate. We sat and chowed down. The food looked and smelled fabulous...warmed corn tortillas, beans, machaca made with chicken, and Spanish rice. I ate my Spanish rice last. Less than five minutes, my throat and the inside of my ears began to itch. My throat itched so bad I wanted to stick my fork down to scratch it. I got some ice water but it didn't help. Soon these black veiny wings sprouted from my back and two fangs emerged from my mouth...just kidding. I asked my friend what was in the Spanish rice and she held up garlic cloves. That's it ! I'm allergic to fresh garlic cloves. I don't think I'm allergic to garlic salt. Garlic salt is in many sauces like alfredo, tomato, and soups. Yeah I know I could have went to the doctor and taken an allergy test. Anyhow, there you have it...I'm a vampire living in Long Beach...better watch your back or should I say neck ? I took some Benadryl because the sneezing, watery eyes, itchy throat was too overwhelming

No comments: